Homework 2 Grading Guide
For each problem, subtract 25 points if the jar file doesn't work.
Tell the student they have 3 days to correct the jar problem and
get it back to you.
- 20 points: You will need to manually check the student's
source code for parts a-c. You can check part d by running it with
an input file. For parts a-c, just check quickly to make sure that
the student did what I asked of them. You don't need to check the
quality of the code.
- part a (4 points)
- parts b: 4 points
- 12 points: The program runs correctly, which means it produces
the correct output and that it accepts input from stdin
- 80 points Look for the following elements:
- 80 points: A correct solution is found to the puzzle or
no solution is found if the puzzle is unsolvable.
- Deductions: Quickly scan their code and make sure that they:
- Used maps rather than linked lists for storing node names (-10)
- A stack for keeping track of the solution (-5)
- Did not hard code the maximum number of pets (-10)