- (25 points) You can execute my BoxLayoutDemo.jar file
if you have any doubt about whether or not a student's solution is working.
- (5 points) The layout should be horizontal
- (10 points) The buttons should be divided into two groups with group 1
consisting of buttons 1, 2, and 3 and group 2 consisting of buttons
long-named button 4 and 5. If the window is made bigger, group 1 should
cling to the left side of the window and group 2 should cling to the
right side of the window.
- (10 points) Within each group there should be 20 pixels of space between each
pair of buttons.
- (75 points): You can execute my SliderApp.jar file if you have
any doubts as to whether or not a student's solution is accurate.
Within each category use your judgment in deciding
how many partial credit points to assign
- (40 points) MVC organization. The program is appropriately
divided into different classes/interfaces based on the MVC model.
- (35 points) Gauge view
- (10 points) Initial presentation: The gauge looks like
the gauge in my SliderApp.jar file.
- (10 points) Behavior: When you click and drag the
mouse within 10 pixels of the endpoint of the needle, the needle
follows the cursor around the gauge and the endpoint of the
needle stays pegged to the gauge's boundary. Conversely, if you
click and drag ore than 10 pixels from the endpoint of the needle,
nothing should happen.
- (8 points) Gauge updates: When the needle moves, the
remaining views have their values updated.
- (7 points) Slider updates: When the slider view is updated,
the gauge view is updated.