Homework 2 Grading Guide
For each problem, subtract 25 points if the jar file doesn't work.
Tell the student they have 3 days to correct the jar problem and
get it back to you.
- 20 points: You will need to manually check the student's
source code for parts a-c. You can check part d by running it with
an input file. For parts a-c, just check quickly to make sure that
the student did what I asked of them. You don't need to check the
quality of the code.
- part a (4 points)
- parts b: 4 points
- 12 points: The program runs correctly, which means it produces
the correct output and that it accepts input from stdin
- 80 points Look for the following elements:
- 50 points: The handicaps are correctly computed
- 15 points: The handicaps are sorted in ascending
order (subtract 3 points if they're in descending order)
- 5 points: The handicaps are padded to 5 characters
and have 2 decimal points.
- 10 points: Quickly scan their code and make sure that they:
- Used maps rather than linked lists for storing courses and golfers
- Used for-each loops rather than iterators