- submission instructions
- late policy
You should work individually on homework assignments. You may discuss the
problems with other students but your solutions must be your own. The
penalties for plagiarism will be determined by the instructor, and may
vary from receiving a 0 on the assignment to an F on the course.
||Thursday, Jan. 31 @ 11:59pm
|HW 2--Undergradutaes may have a partner
- Problem 1: Thurs. Feb. 7 at 11:59pm (submit as hw 2a)
- Problems 2&3: Thurs. Feb. 14 at 11:59pm (submit as hw 2b)
|HW 3--Undergraduates may have a partner
- Problem 1: Thurs. Feb. 21 at 11:59pm (submit as hw 3a)
- Problem 2: Sun. Feb. 24 at 11:59pm (submit as hw 3b)
||Tues. Mar. 5 at 11:59pm
|HW 5--Undergraduates may
work in pairs--please make the TA aware if you are working
in pairs by emailing him a separate email telling
him the names in your pair.
||Thurs. Apr. 4 at 11:59pm
||Thurs. Apr. 11 at 11:59pm
||Thurs. Apr. 18 at 11:59pm
||Thurs. Apr. 25 at 11:59pm
- We will be using Blackboard for homework submissions. When a homework
assignment is divided into 2 parts, there will be separate Blackboard
links for the 2 parts.
- Undergraduates: If you submit a homework with a partner, submit only
one copy and in the Blackboard submission comments box
indicate whom you worked with.
- Early homework: You can get 5% extra credit by handing in your homework at least 24
hours prior to the submission deadline.
- Late homework: You can submit up to 3 days late, but each day will incur
a 10% penalty, up to a maximum of 30% if submitted 3 days late.