Use a combination of an internal style sheet and an html specification to
create the following table. Name your file invoice.html.
The style sheet should specify all of the visual formatting for the
table. You may not use any visual html formatting elements, such as b,
or visual attributes, such as bgcolor in the html specification of the table.
Remember that you can replace b elements with strong elements.
The colspan attribute is a structural attribute,
not a visual formatting attribute, and therefore you will continue
to specify the colspan attribute with the table in the html
The table should have the following characteristics:
- The border should be 1 pixel and the borders should be collapsed.
- There should be four columns with the headings description,
quantity, price, and total.
- The description column should receive 75% of the space, the
quantity column should receive 5% of the space, and the price
and total fields should each receive 10% of the space.
- The actual elements in the four columns should be aligned as
- description: left-aligned
- quantity: centered
- price: right-aligned
- total: right-aligned
- The descriptions of the items should use hanging indents with a
- The Sales Tax and Total lines should be formatted
- They should span the first three columns
- The Sales Tax and Total labels should be
strong and colored blue, but not the amounts.
- Both lines should have a gray background created by using
equal values of 208 for the red, green, and blue colors.