- Program Correctness (75%): The programs do everything that the
lab requires. If you have a question about how a program handles
a certain input, check the executables that have been provided.
Deduct 30 points if the lab does not use the provided pgm.h file
or the student modifies the pgm.h file.
- a set of test files, including neg and shade, that use your pgm library
work correctly (40 points)
- pad (15 points)
- correctly pads an image (12 points).
- error checks (3 points)
- crop (20 points)
- correctly crops an image (16 points)
- error checks (4 points)
- Commenting (15%): See the commenting
on the course's web page for advice on how to comment your programs,
- Program Style (10%): Are the programs well-organized and do they
solve the problem in the most straightforward, efficient way possible?