CS494/594: Projects in Machine Learning
Here are some links to various learning resources you may find helpful.
- Introduction to Machine Learning, by Ethem Alpaydin,
MIT Press, 2004.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach,
by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig, Prentice
Learning in Multiagent Systems: A Winning Approach to Multi-Robot
Soccer, by Peter Stone, MIT Press, 2000.
Learning: An Introduction,
by Richard Sutton and Andrew Barto, MIT Press, 1998.
to Learn, by Sebastian Thrun and Lorien Pratt (eds), Kluwer, 1998.
- Machine Learning, by Tom M. Mitchell, McGraw Hill, 1997.
- Lazy Learning, by David W. Aha (ed)., Kluwer, 1997.
- Self-Organizing Maps, by T. Kohonen, Springer, 1995.
- Robot Learning, by Jonathan Connell and Sridhar Mahadevan (eds.), Kluwer, 1992.
- Neural Networks in Robotics, by George A. Bekey and Kenneth Y. Goldberg,
Data Sets for Learning
Last updated: February 2, 2006