Hunter N. Leef
Master's student in UTK EECS.
- Type 1 Diabetes analysis via graph theoretical approaches. For more information see: here
- Graph theory.
- Biologically inspired computation.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- "Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality"~Carl Sagan
- "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day."~A. Einstein
- "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else - you are the only one who gets burned."~?
- "Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."~JFK
- "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."~Epictetus
- "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts."~Marcus Aurelius
- "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -- to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love."~Marcus Aurelius